Soaring 2 Savings Scrip Policies & Guidelines
2011-2012 School Year
Scrip Order & Payment Information
- Make all checks payable to Church of the Resurrection.
- Online orders must be paid before the order is processed. If paying by Checks/Visa/MC online orders must be submitted with a printed receipt of your order from the www.shopwithscrip.com website. Post- dated checks will not be accepted or honored.
- Payments should be received Monday of the order week FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED. Any later and your order may be delayed for processing until the week after payment is received.
- A $35 NSF fee will be collected by HSA for any returned checks and the order will not be distributed until all fees and payments are settled.
- Participants can include all school and parish members. Everyone must sign up online at shopwithscrip.com in order to receive tuition credit. Your friends and family may also purchase Scrip, please have them sign up online too. If they are contributing their scrip rebates to you, they must contact the scrip coordinator via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 644-3931 ext 330.
- Scrip orders placed Mondays before 10:00am will be available for pick-up on Fridays in the School Office.
- If your check is returned due to non-sufficient funds (NSF), you will be assessed a $35 fee. After two NSF checks are presented, your Scrip ordering privileges will be limited to cash or money order only.
- All orders are subject to availability.
- Large orders may require advance notice.
- Scrip cards/certificates are purchased on your behalf, and are not returnable, and they cannot be exchanged.
- Scrip cards/certificates are the same as cash and should be handled as so. Soaring 2 Savings will not be responsible for cards/certificates that are lost, stolen, or misplaced while in your possession.
- It is your responsibility to verify your order as soon as you receive it. If you pick up your order in the School Office, your signature indicates that you received your order in its entirety. In the unlikely event that there is a discrepancy with your order you must notify the Scrip Office within one day.
- Merchant availability and percentages can change at any time without notice.
- You are responsible to know the retailer “usage guidelines” for all Scrip you purchase.
You may verify usage for all national retailers at www.glscrip.com