Resurrection Catholic School participates in the Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program (VPK) created to prepare 4 year old students for kindergarten and build the foundation for their educational success.
The VPK 4 year old tuition is paid for by the Early Learning Coalition. A child must be 4 years old on or before September 1 of the program year.
AM VPK 4 students attend Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The Wrap-Around Program is only open to students enrolled in the AM VPK 4 year old class.
(Tuition for the Wrap-Around Program is $2500.00, paid through FACTS Tuition Management.)
Before and After School Care is available at an additional charge to the family.
To register a 4 year old student into the VPK program at Resurrection Catholic School, please follow the guidelines below:
- Contact us to check for availability and to receive Resurrection Catholic School registration paperwork. Space is limited.
- Complete and return all Resurrection Catholic School registration paperwork and attach a copy of the student’s birth certificate. Record of immunizations and a physical examination, signed by a Florida Physician is due before August 1.
In addition, the following items must be completed before a child is considered registered in the VPK program.
- Click here to print, complete and sign the Early Learning Coalition VPK application, available after March 1 at www.elcpolk.org
- Attach a copy of proof of the child’s age. Acceptable documents include: birth certificate, passport, valid military dependent ID card, immunization record signed by a physician, INS certificate of arrival in U.S.
- Attach a copy of proof of Florida residency. Proof must match the name and physical address on your VPK application. Acceptable documents include, but are not limited to: Driver’s License, utility bill, bank statement, insurance policy, pay stubs, valid Florida or govt. documents. A post office box address is NOT sufficient proof.
- Take the completed VPK application and attachments to an Early Learning Coalition site. See the website at www.elcpolk.org for times, dates and designated locations. Parents will be issued an Eligibility Certificate after the application is approved. To finalize enrollment into the VPK program, parents must submit the Eligibility Certificate to Resurrection Catholic School.