Resurrection Catholic School Tuition
and Fees 2019-2020
Each Child– $565 monthly (approx.) / $6775 annual
Each Child– $649 monthly (approx.) / $7790 annual
Gr. K = $340* annual
Gr. 1-5 = $325 annual
Gr. 6-7 =$395 annual
Gr. 8 =$495** annual
PreK3 and PreK4 program meet 5 days, 8:00 – 12:30
$395 monthly (approx.) / $4740 annual
$445 monthly (approx.) / $5315 annual
4 year old tuition (8:00-12:30)
Paid for by the Early Leaning Coalition.
Wrap Around Program, (12:30-3:30)
Tuition: $2500.00 annual
1. Non-refundable Registration Fee Schedule
(the registration fee is one per family, not student):
- $325 for returning families who register by March 1, 2019
- $425 for returning families who register by April 12, 2019
- $525 for returning families who register after April 12, 2019
- $525 for all new families
- $0 for families registering only a VPK 4 year old student
2. The annual book/materials fee covers diocesan student fee, classroom materials, technology fee, student insurance and a yearbook.
3. *Kindergarten includes a $15 special events fee.
4. **Grade 8 includes a $100 graduation fee.
5. Eagle’s Nest $3.50 per day for morning, $4.50 per hour for the first hour and then $2.25 per 1/2 hour in the afternoon.
6. $10.00 per student Eagle’s Nest Registration Fee.
All tuition payment plans are provided through FACTS Tuition Management: annually, semi-annually, or monthly.
***Catholic parishioners are those registered families (at area Catholic Churches) who attend Mass (Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation), actively provide financial support to their parish through identifiable means, e.g. parishioner’s envelope, credit card, and giving of time and talent.