Registration for Resurrection Catholic School takes place each spring. Priority of acceptance into the school will be determined by the following criteria:
- The family has one or more children presently attending the school.
- The family is a registered and supporting member of the Church of the Resurrection Parish.
- The family is a registered member of another Catholic parish in the area.
- Other families.
If the maximum classroom or school enrollment is attained, a formal waiting list will be established at the school office and classroom vacancies will be filled according to the criteria stated above depending upon the date the family’s name was placed on the waiting list. Children entering kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st of the school year. Children entering first grade must be six (6) years old on or before September 1st, and must have successfully completed kindergarten. Children entering second grade must be seven (7) years old on or before September 1st, and must have successfully completed first grade. New students will be on probation until the end of the first quarter.
Please contact us for information on completing the registration process online and in paper form. The following items are required for new students to begin the registration process:
- A completed registration form (per student) and the non-refundable registration fee (per family)
- Florida HRS Health and Immunization forms, indicating proof of a physical examination within the last year
- Copies of Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate (if applicable) and Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian signature on Student Admission Inventory, (gr. 2-8) to be completed by the previous school
- Service Hours Agreement contract
- FACTS Tuition application
Additional Enrollment Information
- Prospective new students and parent/guardians are interviewed by the principal, please bring the following information:
- A copy of the student’s latest standardized testing scores, if applicable
- A copy of the student’s latest report card, if applicable
- Families applying for financial assistance need to contact the school office for a Grant and Aid Application. Completed forms must be submitted before the April 15 deadline.
- Resurrection Catholic School participates in the Step Up for Students and AAA corporate scholarship programs. Application forms and additional information are available online at www.stepupforstudents.org or www.aaascholarships.org Resurrection accepts, on a limited basis McKay Scholarships. Please contact the school office for information on enrolling a special needs student.
- The Diocese of Orlando requires all parent volunteers to be fingerprinted. Fingerprinting is good for 5 years.
- Kindergarten through Grade 8 students wear school uniforms available from Risse Brothers School Uniforms.
- All Preschool students must be toilet trained prior to the start of school.